Out of Pocket/Self Pay Rates:
Individual Assessment: $155 for 50-55 minutes
Individual Session: $135 for 50 to 55 minutes
In January 2021 All Couples Sessions are being revamped to be conducted with Shakeeta Torres and her spouse Rafael Torres utilizing Prepare/Enrich a program designed for Premarital and Marital Counseling.
Couples Assessment: $200 this includes taking your online assessment with Prepare/Enrich. The assessment alone is $35 per couple.
Couples Sessions: $160 for 60-75 minute session
*Sessions can also be purchased in bulk in increments of 4. Please contact us for these rates.
Family Assessment: $225 for 2 people or more
Family sessions: $200 per 60 minute session.
We currently accept the following insurances:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Tricare East-we are out of network
- United Health Care
- VA Community Care
- Medicare Part B
If you would like for us to assist you in verifying your benefits please email us a picture of the front and back of your insurance card, with your full name, DOB, and email address. Please note that due to the long wait time and number of inquiries we receive on a daily basis it can take between 24-48 hours to verify your benefits.
If you would like for this process to be a little quicker please call your insurance to verify your mental health benefits. We have found that potential clients’ who call receives a response more quickly than we do. Below are the following questions that you can ask them.
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet? (Depending on our contracted rate with the insurance company you would pay that amount until the deductible is met).
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- What is my copay for each session?
- If they ask for a specific code you can provide them with code 90791 and 90837.
If you still need assistance or help please let us know and we will try our best to accommodate you. Our goal to is make your experience as smooth as possible.
PLEASE NOTE:* Your representative may give you or us, the organization incorrect information about your responsibility of payment. If this is the case, you will be expected to pay the remaining balance for services that your insurance did not cover.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you!