We are and Out of Network provider for all insurances. These changes are due to a careful analysis of the additional cost of providing care that has increased in recent years due to insurance complexity and overhead costs that continues to raise each year without financial increases from insurance companies.
*We accept all Major Credit and Debit Cards, and FSA/HSA! Therapy is also considered a medical service and can be written off on your taxes. We are a completely virtual practice.
What does that mean?
- As an Out of Network Provider for insurance companies, the patient is responsible for paying for services up front. (See rates below)
- As a courtesy, our practice will submit claims to you at no additional cost or time for you. (It will cost our agency to submit claims for you). If you have secondary insurance, it will be your responsibility to submit your claim to them after your claim has processed with your primary insurance company.
- Once claims are submitted, your insurance may reimburse you for some of the costs depending on your Out of Network insurance benefits. How much they pay and when they pay is at the discretion of the insurance company and not our responsibility after being submitted. Our agency will not follow up with your insurance to assure that you receive payment.
- It will be your responsibility to call your insurance company to verify whether or not you have out of pocket benefits. The number is on the back of the card. Everyone’s plan is different.
Out of Pocket/Self Pay Rates:
Individual Assessments and Individual sessions are $250.00 for 50 minutes
*we have limited sliding scale rates, if you are in need of this just ask our receptionist. We will be more than happy to work with you if you are a good fit for our practice!
Currently, we are not offering any couples’ counseling until further notice!
We currently submit claims to the following insurance. For insurances that you do not see we will not submit to those insurance companies instead, we will provide you with a Super Bill for you to submit to your insurance company:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Tricare East/Humana
- United Health Care
Here are a list of questions that you can ask your provider when you call!
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have “Out of Network Mental Health Benefits”? If so, how much will I be reimbursed for each session?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician for services to be covered?
- If they ask for a specific billing codes, you can provide them with codes 90791 and 90837.
If you still need assistance or help, please let us know and we will try our best to accommodate you. Our goal to is make your experience as smooth as possible.
PLEASE NOTE: * Your representative may give you or us the incorrect information about your responsibility of payment.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you!