Are you a new parent who is expecting a new baby or just had a baby and you feel “out of whack” for longer than 2-4 weeks. You may feel symptoms such as insomnia, loss of appetite, intense irritability, and/or difficulty bonding with the baby for at least 2 weeks ago.
Some other symptoms you may feel are”
- Loss of interest or pleasure in activities
- Mood swings
- Panic Attacks
- Irritability or Restlessness
- Fatigue or loss of appetite
- Weight gain or weight loss
- Lack of concentration or unwanted thoughts
- Repeatedly going over thoughts
Also, did you know that men can also experience Post Partum Depression? We can help you both adjust and together formulate a plan that can help reduce the symptoms listed above.