EmPowered2Shift Pllc. is a Faith Based Mental Health and Faith Based Coaching practice located in Fayetteville, NC and we are seeking to hire part-time and full-time therapists to join our practice. We believe in offering a collaborative, supportive environment for our team and our clients.
Requirements include being a fully licensed clinician in the State of North Carolina with at least 2 years of post-master’s experience, preferably with private practice experience. The ideal candidate has experience working with children, adolescents and/or adults. Ideal members of our team will be comfortable working M-F with two evenings minimum. Master’s degree and independent license is required for this position (not associate level at this time). The therapists will deliver quality mental health services associated with grief and loss, trauma, anxiety, life transitions to adults, children and families.
We prefer our therapists to have a specialty, such as children and teens, young adults, couples, trauma, play therapy, etc.
- Client referrals
- Administrative support
- In house benefit verification, billing and follow up on payments
- In house administrative support who answers calls and schedules intake appointments
- Clinical Consultation
- Professional Development & Team building opportunities
- A supportive and collaborative, family-oriented work environment
- Current State of North Carolina license as LPC, LCSW, LMFT, or Psychologist
- Willing to see 20 clients per week for part-time or 30 hours per week full-time
- Minimum 3 years post licensure
- Preferred: Paneled with insurance companies (BCBS, Medcost, Cigna, Humana)
- Preferred: private practice experience
- Solid clinical diagnostic, assessment, and treatment skills
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling effective communication and collaboration
- Positive and optimistic attitude that can handle flexibility and change
- Organizational skills and ability to manage patient records
- Self-discipline and ability to set priorities in regards to documentation
- Comfort with electronic records and use of technology
- Compassion, humor, and respect for clients and colleagues
- Masters or Doctorate in Social Work, Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy, Clinical Psychology
Please email your resume, cover letter, and professional references to email@example.com. Please include whether you are interested in working full time or part time. This will be an Employee Position to include only assistance CEUs at this time and is not a salary but an hourly rate. Again no applications for associate level licensure at this time.